Monday, July 7, 2014

About Me



I suppose I should start with a little bit about me.  I am a new Real Estate Agent with Century 21 N&N Realtors.  I have wanted to be involved in real estate for probably most of my life and have been waiting for the right time to begin my career. The following is the information I share on the Century 21 website:

 I absolutely love my home, but it is not just what’s between the outer walls that I love.  It’s the neighborhood, the local landscape and the relationships tied together with the house itself that really make my house my home.  I love to see new places but there is nothing like the feeling that I get when I walk back through the door of my home.  I want to help you find the same sense of belonging and joy in the place you want to call home.    

I also understand that life can change all too quickly, and maybe what met those needs for you before have changed and no longer bring you the same sense of satisfaction.  When it’s time to sell and move on to a new phase of life I want to be there for you then too.
I have wanted the opportunity to be involved in Real Estate for a very long time and I’m excited every day that I get to help others with it!

And Just in case you would like to know some of the typical Bio information from me, I am a (an): wife, mother (to 3 amazing boys), bachelor degree holder, yoga teacher, opera singer, breast cancer survivor, hobby cake decorator, avid reader, and CrossFitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment